If you are thinking for divorce in Fairfax Virginia, never underestimate the importance of having family lawyers who are committed to listening to your needs and concerns, who will be honest with you about your case, and who will work hard to help you achieve possible outcomes:
Be accessible You will have direct access to the email and direct telephone number, your assigned attorney so you can ask whenever necessary.
Be aggressive Your assigned attorney will work hard to protect your rights and ensure the best possible case outcome.
Be sensitive Family matters are not easy, that our attorneys will do their best to simplify legal work and be compassionate.
Family disputes have always been a special chapter in jurisprudence and at times have touched very personal moments of a person’s life. In their proceedings, almost always unpleasant and even shameful factors are revealed, especially if the parties only recently experienced separation and want to inflict maximum damage on each other.
In such cases, it is considered unreasonable to use the services of a family lawyer. There is always a human factor, suggesting the presence of sympathy for one of the parties. In some cases, it is even advisable to choose a lawyer’s gender to make a certain impression on the judge. However, in any case, you need to contact an experienced specialist with a lot of practice in this area.
Family Attorney’s Advocate Services
The lawyer for family disputes in Fairfax Virginia should not only know laws and have judicial practice, but also understand the peculiarities of this region. It is with this in mind that a list of services in the field of family disputes is being formed:
- Dissolution of marriage relations with the representation of the interests of its client;
- assistance in recognizing the current marriage by the court as invalid;
- protection of the client’s interests in the division of property;
- facilitating the deprivation of parental rights, even of his client, which is sometimes necessary for certain situations;
- assistance in establishing paternity;
- help in keeping alimony for children, spouse or parents;
- participation in the process of installing the child’s place of residence and determining the schedule for his visit.
Virginia child support highlights, as presented by our Virginia family lawyer:
- -A father who has custody of children has the right to receive help from a child of the non-custodial parent.
- The Virginia, child support guidelines, is used by the courts of Virginia about the calculation of child support payments.
- The supprt of child orders can be modified based on the increase in the income of the parents or the expenses of the children.
- The parents are said to pay child support or until the child reaches 19 or high school graduates.
- Interest can be collected in amounts of unpaid child support.
- The child support payments must continue even if the parents marry.
- What Conditions Have to Be Met To File a Divorce in Virginia?
- To obtain a divorce in Virginia, your spouse or must be a resident of Virginia for at least six months prior to filing for divorce.
- If there are no children from your marriage, you must be separated for a minimum of six months and have a written property agreement before you can file for divorce.
- If there are children of your marriage, you must be separated a minimum of one year before you can file for divorce.
Divorce lawyers in Fairfax Virginia – call us at 888-437-7747.